Sunday, October 11, 2009

Skunkboy

First post! After sifting through many, many beautiful and inspiring blogs, I decided to start one of my own. This way I can keep all the little bits and pieces that inspire me in one place. Quick introduction. My name's Katie, I'm still at school. I love writing, I want to have a book published someday. I also love love love reading, singing, art. Mostly all things quirky or unique I like. Think Frankie magazine. I could spend a whole day on my swing outside just daydreaming or drawing. I think that'll do for now!

On another note, I love Etsy. I could spend days looking at all the pretty things on there. A few weeks ago I found these delightful animals by skunkboycreatures.




They're all handmade and each come with a story, for example...

You won't find a sweeter baby Jackalope anywhere. You might say his mother raised him right. He is always thoughtful and never grumpy. Baby Jack's favorite things are moon shoes to make him extra bouncy and having his velvety tummy rubbed by someone special.

Each animal is made upon time of purchase so everyone's will be different. You can check it out here, even if you don't buy one, it might give you some ideas for a project of your own....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Views

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ducks Like Tea Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez and edited by Kaytee at Ducks Like Tea. Header image by este pequeño corazón.