Saturday, February 20, 2010

Phoebe in Wonderland

I was meant to go op shopping today with my friend, but annoyingly I was sick. So instead I spent the day reading books and Frankie, and then I decided to go out and hire Phoebe in Wonderland, which I first discovered on Sophie's blog.

The whimsical tale of a young girl who struggles to follow the rules. Perplexed by her inability to get along with the rule-obsessed world around her, Phoebe seeks enlightenment and comfort from her unconventional drama teacher. Phoebe in Wonderland explores a young girls self-discovery and her journey to find acceptance.

It was a pretty serious movie, and quite sad at times, but I really enjoyed it. And Elle Fanning is an amazing actress.



Make an effort to see it sometime, it's definitely worth watching.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I must must must watch this movie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this! But definitely looks like I need to check it out :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle Fanning? Is she related to Dakota? They certainly look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's her younger sister. FABULOUS movie. I cried.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Views

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ducks Like Tea Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez and edited by Kaytee at Ducks Like Tea. Header image by este pequeño corazón.