Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm bored with myself, I'll have another chocolate milk.


Juliette over at where the wild wolves dream just did a post where she had to say ten things about herself. She's passed it on to everyone who reads her blog, so I thought I would do it...

1. I can never not have a book to read. Does that make sense? It doesn't mean I have to be constantly reading. It just means that if someone asked me what I was currently reading, I would always be able to answer. I would never say "Oh, nothing at the moment." Bit of a book worm I am!

2. I cannot bear touching peach skin, wooden spoons or flour. I don't know why!

3. I love writing. I've only realised just how much I do it. I write in my journal, on here, stories at school. I'm writing a story at the moment, it's going to be fairly long I think. I'm on about 14 000 words at the moment. I want to get a book published someday.

4. When I was about two I could fit into my dad's briefcase. Which makes me think, why did he have a briefcase? He's a biologist, and he spends most of his days off in the bush somewhere. Anyway, I still am very short and I'm often mistaken to be younger than my age. Which I don't like now but I guess will be better when I'm older.

5. I have always wanted curly hair. I have straight hair, which tends to have annoying flicky bits, and I envy people with gorgeous curly locks. Yet most of them seem to hate it!

6. I can never get enough of old photos. They fascinate me.

7. The Holocaust intrigues me. It's so interesting. So very sad, but very interesting. I read every book I can find on the subject. I particularly like ones from young people's point of view. Maybe one day I will go visit Auschwitz-Birkenau, where all those terrible things happened.

8. I adore pretty dresses.

9. I'm a list-maker. I love making lists. About everything and anything. I make lists when for Christmas, for my birthday, when I go away somewhere I make lists of what I have to pack. I make lists each year when we go to Rock Eisteddfod. I make lists of things I want, songs I should get. Things I have to do. The list just goes on (haha).

10. Our school has participated in Rock Eisteddfod for many years. I absolutely love it. I love practicing, I spend all year looking forward to leaving our little town (well, it's not that little) at 6am to travel into the city, and not getting home till about 4 am the next morning. I love the whole atmosphere.

Well, that's my ten things. You're very welcome to do this too!

P.S Image from here.
P.P.S I have found an amazing photgrapher to share with you very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture that you've included. I'm also much the same when it comes to books. And list making :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Views

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ducks Like Tea Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez and edited by Kaytee at Ducks Like Tea. Header image by este pequeño corazón.