Saturday, November 7, 2009

Neat Freak


Does anyone else share my love of cleaning their room? I'm finding that most days lately I'll come home, have something to eat, read a bit, then go and clean my room. Make my bed, tidy up my desk, put things away. I don't know why it's so addicting. But I just love seeing and having everything so neat and tidy. I can't leave my room messy for more than a few days anymore. Which is funny, because not so long ago I was the proud owner of a floordrobe and my desk was completely buried under a massive pile of junk.
But it's only my room. It doesn't bother me if the rest 0f the place is a complete mess. I mean, you should see my bathroom. Ha.

Image from here. It's Alice from the TV show United States of Tara, which I love. She's definitely a bit of a neat freak.

Maybe we all have a touch of neat freak. Do you?

3 comments:

  1. i love united states of tara. but i doubt i am a neat freak, for my room is always rather messy ><
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear, your blog is beautiful! thank you for your comment, now i know this lovely place exists!
    i have to say i do love cleaning my room. i can let it get very messy but that's probably because making it look all clean and sparkly is so fun!
    i'm so glad you like Mumford and Sons :) let me know of another amazing song when you find one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I sometimes go through phases of extreme neat-freakiness. Right now is not one of those phases. Although I'm sure the trigger will be when I can't stand anymore clutter in my room, haha.

    Loving your blog, btw!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Views

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ducks Like Tea Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez and edited by Kaytee at Ducks Like Tea. Header image by este pequeño corazón.