Thursday, December 10, 2009
Summer List: Part Two
Part two of my things to do this summer list, just cause I love lists. Some of the things aren't really particular to summer, but I'm pretty sure I shouldn't get too bored these holidays now.
1. Make some pretty cookies/cupcakes. I'm inspired by the photo in the last post.
2. Have an Aaron Johnson movie marathon. Loveeee Aaron Johnson.
3. Find a four leaf clover.
4. I really would love to take one photo each day of summer, with a polaroid. Problem is, I don't have a Polaroid, and even if I get one for Christmas, the film is pretty expensive! Maybe next summer. I really want to do it though.
5. Build a sand castle. Havn't done that for ages. I'm so happy we're off to the beach for Christmas! :).
6. Yet another thing I havn't done for a while. I'm determined to fly a kite. I don't think I have mine anymore though. It used to be so cute, complete with little bows along the tail (is it called a tail?). Where exactly do you buy kites anyway? Havn't seen them anywhere...
7. Camp out in my back yard, or my friend's. Doing this in summer is perfect. It doesn't get too cold and you can lie outside and watch the stars.
8. Swim at night.
9. Get a penpal. Somehow. I had one when I was about 11 or 12 and I loved getting the letters in the mail. I've had no luck finding a decent, reliable way to get one though. Can anyone help?
10. Collect seashells and draw in the sand. The end! For now...
Click image for source.
Posted by Katie at 4:24 PM